No navigation frame on the left? Click here!
Links to other Jodel web pages
- Ad Vercruijsse' Homepage - photos of aircraft he took since he started plane spotting in 1963, among them some Jodels (new 28 Nov 2003).
- Jodel DR.1050 HB-SEW - info about a 1050 you can rent in Switzerland (new 06 Nov 2003).
- Jodel DR.1050 SE-XRA, a Jodel for sale by Sten-Anders Fellman in Sweden (new 24 Sep 2003).
- Thierry ROGET's web pages - he has information about and is looking for more information on his grandfather, Henri Roget, who did some long-distant flights in the early 60ies in a Jodel D.117 and was featured in several magazine articles at the time. You can read them at Thierry's site and please - if you know the people he is looking for contact him! (new 13 Nov 2002)
- www.jodel.com - the Website about Jodels
- The Jodel Webring - The index page for a collection of sites about Jodels.
- Jodel DR.1050 D-EKMA - Infos about DR.1050 D-EKMA s/n 380 by Klaus and Angela Wolf. They owned the aircraft from August 1995 until June 2000, when they sold it to new owners Stürzel/Schmid at Kempten, Germany (updated 20 June 2000)
- Erik Eldegards Home Page - He's building a Jodel D18 and has detailed info on the construction process (new web address again 30 August 2000)
- Jodel D.11 in New York - one of five homebuilt D.11 in the U.S.
- Jodel Picture Gallery - by Wayne Kilner, owner of Jodel D120 Paris Nice G-BANU.
- Jodel D.140 Mousquetaire - very detailed information about building a D.140: with hours worked on the project, material lists, formalities for building in France etc. (pages in French language). Update: Aircraft registered F-PMCM and flying since 30 June 2000. Congratulations!
- Jodel D.120 G-BANU - Info on the rebuilding process of a D.120 by Wayne Kilner and Nigel Aspin, with lots of pictures and info. (new URL 06 June 2001)
- Jodel D.150 Mascaret - Infos on the Mascaret (dead link as of 03 April 2001)
- Jodel DR.1050 OO-VDV - Info about a Jodel (s/n 46) for sale by José Vandamme in Belgium. Airplane sold to Alan Jackson in the UK 5 April 2000. Plane to be re-registered G-IOSO. (updated 6 June 2000)
- Jodel DR.1050 PH-ASE - Info about Willem Baggerman's Jodel DR.1050 and other aircraft of the 'Edambuster Squadron' (changed URL 26 March 2001).
- Chris Joly's Homepage - with a pic of his Jodel DR.1050 c/n 11 G-AYLL (07 December 2001 - dead link)
- George Wolter's Jodel/Falconar project - info with pictures on the building process of a Jodel/Falconar F.12
- Au coeur des usines Robin - an article (in French) about how Robin aircraft are built today at Dijon Darois (Dead link as of 03 April 2001. 07 Dec 2001: URL active again, but original contents no longer available?)
- Tom Dawes-Gamble Home Page - owner of Jodel DR.1050 c/n 226 G-ATAG
- Jodel D.11 HB-SUV - info about a Jodel D.11 you can rent in Switzerland
- SE-XGG - info and pictures about the Swedish DR.1050 SE-XGG (in Swedish)
- Compass Aero Pages - features pictures of many different types of general aviation aircraft, including several DR.100 series Jodels. Highly recommended!
- DR.1050 F-BKIJ - a little info about a French Jodel for sale by the Aeroclub de Douai at the Aérodrome de Vitry en Artois (LFQS). (new 22 May 2000)
- Philipp Hilker's Jodel D117a - stationed at Altena-Hegenscheid in Germany (new 26 May 2000)
- Joachim Wagner - Ph.D. Student at the University of Würzburg, Germany. He is part of a team rebuilding a Jodel D120 (D-ENED, built 1959). Airframe finished, engine and instruments to be installed until fall 2000 (new 26 May 2000, updated 6 June 2000). Aircraft seems to be flying now, see link further below. Stationed at Bad Neustadt/Saale, EDFD (07 Dec 2001).
- Christian and David Belin - Two French brothers with an interesting site and among other some information on two Jodel D.112 and a Jodel D.18 (new 6 June 2000, no longer available 07 Dec 2001)
- Archaeopteryx - Dave White's Home Page, who is a flight test engineer at Boscombe Down and also part owner of Jodel DR.1050M1 G-AYYO s/n 622 (new 7 June 2000)
- G-BAPX Robin DR.400 Syndicate Web Site - Information on the Syndicate, the DR.400/160 (s/n 789) and Sywell (EGBK), its home base 5nm NE of Northampton, UK (new 30 Aug 2000)
- Club Robin International Homepage - Information about the Club Robin International, which is a European organisation of pilots of Robin aircraft (new 12 Sep 2000)
- The Jodel D.11 Series Production List with data from Dave Wise, set up by Stuart MacConnacher. Including information and photos from "The Jodel D.11's 50th Anniversary Gathering at Sywell" on 30 April 2000 (new 7 Nov 2000).
- Jean-Paul's Jodel D.18 F-PJBV - Technical information about a new French D.18, built by Jean-Paul. Web site does only work with Microsoft Internet Explorer !! (new 30 Jan 2001)
- A few pictures of a Jodel/Falconar F.12 - Aircraft is for sale by Sam Groce. Page shows interesting photo of water damage to the rear spar (new 30 Jan 2001, page no longer available as of 13 Nov 2002).
- Building a Jodel D18 - an article from the webpages of the Sport Aircraft Association of Australia (SAAA) (new 06 Apr 2001, server not available 07 Dec 2001 and 13 Nov 2002).
- Jodel D.119.S Compostela ES-BSS - Description of a Jodel D.119 which seems to be part of the Flight Museum of the Fundación Infante de Orleáns, based at Madrid Airport, Spain. Airplane descriptions in Spanish language only, some other text also available in English (new 01 Jun 2001, link modified 07 Dec 2001).
- Jodel D.9 Bébé D-EBOG - An article about the history, rescue and restoration of this historic aircraft, which was the first aircraft built and certified/registered in Germany after World War II (article in German language) (new 06 Jun 2001).
- Smedemark Andersen's
page - A member of the Jodel Discussion group, Soren has some
pictures of his DR.220 F-BRVY as well as his second Jodel, a
Wassmer-built D.11A (OY-EFJ) on his site, along with a list of
Danish-registered Jodel/Robin aircraft (new 11 Jun 2001, server unavailable 07 Dec 2001,
URL changed 31 Jul 2002).
- Jodel D-112 G-BEZZ - Some information and a few pics of this nice aeroplane which is group owned by Martyn Coles, David Bremner, Malcom Smith and Norman Broderick in the UK (new 04 Sep 2001).
- Leo Powning's Jodel D.18 - is being built in Australia and will be fitted with a 80hp Jabiru engine (new 04 Sep 2001).
- Jodel D.120 D-ENED - lots of pictures of a D.120 in an unusual paint scheme on the website of Thomas Marr. Also check out the pictures on his other pages! (new 07 Dec 2001, corrected 15 Jan 2002).
And a few links to non-Jodel sites, but nevertheless worthwhile:
Created: Wed Mar 15 19:48:45 CET 2000
Last modified: Thu Nov 06 20:03:53 CET 2003